Start your own
We will give you the tools and support to grow
How we'll help you
We will be here to guide you through every step
We will take care of all the legal aspects and work with your to create a sound plan to use as a road map for growth
We will look at your finances in detail and help you get the finances in place to support you as your business grows
We will provide proactive business advice and timely financial reports to give you the best chance of success.
We are entirely committed to helping you acheive
success in business
Starting up or growing a business is both an exciting and busy time. Your focus is on making sales, recruiting the right people and creating the right infrastructure. Your time is a precious resource which you need to spend wisely. Being confronted with the various legal and financial aspects of starting a business can be extremely daunting and this is where we come in. We are startup business accounting and we are here to explain every step of the process and guide you along the way.
What our Start-Up Specialists Can Do For You:
It’s simple, just Contact Us. don’t be concerned that you are coming to us with little or no knowledge of the financial and legal implications of starting your own venture, or growing an existing business, that is our job! We are here to help!
We have a wealth of experience in working with startups and early-stage businesses. Having started our own business from the ground up we certainly practise what we preach. We know the challenges you face and have the answers to help you overcome them.
Your success is our business. We will get involved in your business to a level you probably won’t expect. Once we understand the finest details we will really be able to add value and results. Starting a business can be challenging and a lonely time. However, it doesn’t need to be this way. We are here to answer your questions and give you the tools to be successful.
- Structure – we will work together to find the most suitable legal structure for your business whether that is as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Limited Company. With our Company Formation Service, we can register your company with relevant bodies such as Companies House.
- Business Plan – if you do not already have one in place, we can draw this up for you or you might want us to look over an existing plan you have created. If you are looking for outside investment, a solid and well written and researched business plan can make a huge difference. We will cover cash flow projections, budgets and more.
- Finance – we can advise you on what the best source of finance would be for you and create solid relationships between you and your bank or broker.
- HM Revenue & Customs – No not need to worry about filling out lengthy forms, we will take care of everything. We will check with you to make sure that everything is correct. We can then go ahead and register you to make sure you are fulfilling all necessary obligations.
- Bookkeeping – we can advise you on and maintain all aspects of VAT, payroll, CIS and any other requirements.
- Software – not only will we advise you on the best accounting software for your business start-up and your needs, (we recommend Xero btw) we will ensure that any systems you have in place are up to scratch. We will advise you how your systems and processes can be improved to kick-arse and save time.
Want to grow your business?
Our promise is that we’ll give you world-class support and advice
Bodyfuel CEO, London UK
All Your Questions Answered
We will always be there to answer your questions. Communication is key to all great relationships.